Having trouble using AOL Desktop Gold? Or is your AOL software not working correctly? If your answer is yes, then there may be something wrong with your AOL software. AOL Desktop Gold Reinstall can help you solve the problem. Now, the question of how to reinstall the AOL Desktop Gold might arise in your mind. Here are some simple guidelines for reinstalling AOL Desktop Gold. The reinstallation of AOL is very important if you want to correct the errors and errors that are generating technical and performance failures in the AOL software.
How Can I Reinstall My AOL Gold Software?
The process is very simple. You must uninstall the current version of the AOL software from the desktop and after that, you can reinstall the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold.
Steps to Uninstall AOL Desktop Gold:
- Go to the “Start” menu and go to the “Control Panel”.
- Click on “Add or Remove” programs or on the “Uninstall Program” option.
- Select “AOL Software” from the list.
- Click “Remove/uninstall” to uninstall the AOL Gold software.
- Uninstall the program.
- The following are the steps to reinstall the AOL software:
- Visit the official AOL website and download the latest AOL Desktop Gold software.
- From the download portion, open the downloaded file to reinstall AOL Gold for Windows 10.
- Double-click on the AOL Desktop Gold icon and the security window will appear on the screen.
- Touch to run.
- Click on Install.
- Click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions to install the AOL software.